Dentures, also known as false teeth, are the primary topic in this section of our site. Here, you can learn how the procedure is performed, what dentures cost and the advantages and disadvantages of having them. You'll also have a chance to see photos taken before and after a patient gets dentures and you will be able to read personal experiences from patients who have them. Finally, you'll be able to discuss dentures with other patients and potential patients. You can use the outline below to jump to a specific point in the section, or you can use the "Continue" arrow button below to begin reading.
In addition to traditional dentures held in place, there are dental implant supported dentures that usually offer a firmer fit and yet are removable. To learn more about dental implant supported dentures visit Your Dental Implant Guide.
Next: Dentures - an overview
- Introduction to denture section
- Dentures - an overview
- When are dentures a possible solution?
- Procedure description: Dentures
- Dentures & false teeth - different types
- How much do dentures cost?
- Things to consider - Pros and cons of getting dentures
- Before and after photos - dentures
- Personal stories from people who have dentures
- Discuss dentures on the cosmetic dentistry message board
A guide to dentures for missing teeth.