Personal Stories: Dental Bridges
I turned forty last year, and have enjoyed playing softball since I was a kid. One drawback to the sport is the occasional hit from a ball. Several years ago I lost two teeth from such a mishap, and had worn a partial. I found the partial to be a bit embarrassing at my age, but my dentist had discussed no other option with me.
Frustrated that I was stuck with this thing for the rest of my life, I started doing some research, which was hard to come by. And when I did discover information on alternatives, I didn't understand it. As many of you who are now visiting this site already know, such matters are not easy to speak with family or friends about. After visiting this site, I soon understood that I had a few options to remedy the spaces in my mouth.
I located a Certified Cosmetic Dentist and discussed these options, including the fact that I wanted to avoid the more costly procedures, such as implants. His immediate solution was placing two bridges.
It only took two appointments over two weeks, and I had a terrific smile again. Chris, thanks for the site!
Gerry, New Hampshire
- What is a dental bridge?
- Procedure description - dental bridges
- Types of dental bridge procedures available
- Pros and cons of getting a dental bridge
- How much does a dental bridges cost?
- Before and after photos - dental bridges
- Personal stories - dental bridges
- Determining the color for your dental bridge
- Discuss dental bridges with others in our message board area.
A guide to dental bridges.